[HLX] ReGrowth – Core
– 1.0 – (17/10/2020): Initial Release
Welcome to ReGrowth! My goal is to add new plants, as well as add variety to vanilla plants, to make each biome feel more alive.
This is the Core Module, which is a soft-requirement for all other ReGrowth mods. What does that mean? It means you can use the other mods without this mod, but I highly recommend you use this one too. Only way to get the full ReGrowth experience I envisioned.
“ReGrowth – Core” adds changes to all biomes in Vanilla Rimworld and all biomes made by me. It makes them more lush, adds a new weather type Tynan seems to have forgotten and other small changes to how biomes and nature in Rimworld behaves in general.
This mod is lightweight, it has no extra code and was designed to perfectly fit the vanilla game!
“ReGrowth – Core” adds and changes the following things:
– Plant density in all vanilla biomes: Your maps will now look lusher, without going over board with the amount of trees that will grow.
– New Weather – Foggy Snow: For whatever reason this hasn’t been a thing or Tynan has forgotten about it. Snow and fog can now happen at the same time.
– Rain now washes away all filth types.
– Animal herd migration: Has been enabled again for nearly all biomes.
As of now no patches are included for other biomes mods.
This mod (partly) replaces the following mods:
– Herd Migration Revival
– [FSF] Filth Vanishes With Rain And Time
You can still use them with the Core Module, but I recommend loading them after our mod!
Q: Do I need a new save to use this?
A: No, you do not!
Q: Is Combat Extended compatible?
Q: Is this mod part of the Vanilla Expanded Series?
A: No, but I do my best to match the quality and spirit of VES.
Q: Why should I use this mod?
A: Because I spend a lot of time to make sure everything is JUST RIGHT. But be aware, its my own taste.
Q: Why are there plants in the screenshots I can’t find here?
A: They are most likely part of another module. They all complement each other!
Q: Will you make it work with 1.0?
A: Nope! Its time to move on son!
Graphics are made by my.
XML and patches are done by me too.
Rimworld is owned by Tynan Sylvester.
CC BY-NC-ND 4.0[creativecommons.org] (applies only to graphics)
Author : Helixien
This content was uploaded by website visitors. If you notice any mistake, please let us know.