A simple mod that adds a growable zucchini plant to your RimWorld experience!
A vegetable of the squash family, zucchini plants require fertile soil but grow quickly. Can be harvested frequently and repeatedly, however care must be taken when sowing and harvesting. It’s common for the zucchini to rot before it can be used.
I’m not married to any of my balancing, as such I strongly request that if you believe something should be changed, you let me know. Anything in the Balance section that is bolded is an easily modified value. All current numbers are available under Change Notes.Features:
- Plant a zucchini plant
- Wait a few days
- Harvest some zucchini
- Repeat steps 2-4!
Includes support for SeedsPlease.
I balanced zucchini roughly around real-life, taking into consideration that this is a game.
With that in mind:
- Zucchini plants require fertile soil (110%+), but have 140% sensitivity, so the better the growing conditions, the faster the growth.
- Zucchini takes 3 growing days to reach maturity, and produce 4 zucchini per harvest.
- “That’s kinda low… rice produces 6 every 3 days!” It does. But if you’ve ever grown zucchini in real life, you know where I’m going with this.
- After harvesting zucchini, it resets growth to a remarkable 50%, cutting growing time in half to 1.5 days.
- “Okay, what’s the catch?” To balance this production, zucchini rots incredibly fast.
Comments, questions, suggestions, everything else in the comments below!Credits:
Mod by Kayedon
Art by Alastair (Buy him a coffee.)[ko-fi.com]
Made by request of reddit user u/CatholicCrow1000Want to see a mod?
Alastair and I team up to create mods as part of the Vanilla Fan Made Expanded team, but we’re happy to divert our time and energy in exchange for a reasonable commission to create simple mods for you! You can reach out to me here on Steam to discuss.
This content was uploaded by website visitors. If you notice any mistake, please let us know.